Alternative Daydreams

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

after so many months of contemplating i finally decided to write a blog. ^_^

i have been living in melbourne for only 4 months but i did so many things in that short period of time that I never thought possible. i am not enummerating them one by one today but instead just share my feelings. i feel blissfully happy. i feel that i am at home here. and i am loving every minute of it.

i will just make this short because i do not want to spend so much time writing my first blog. i just want to be able to start it and then continue on...see you!

2 Comments:

  • You will never pass by life alone...

    I'll always be around (",)

    By Blogger Jon, at 8:02 AM  

  • I'd love to know more about what makes you happy. I miss you, sis.

    By Blogger fojee, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home