Time Waits For No One
I watched a Japanese anime a while ago, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. It made me think about what I have been doing the past few days and what I haven't been doing. Time waits for no one. It doesn't wait for me even though I am waiting for it. Living life to the fullest without trampling on others. Being responsible and yet being carefree. Life is indeed very beautiful even though it is half-filled with blunders and heartaches.
I watched a Japanese anime a while ago, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. It made me think about what I have been doing the past few days and what I haven't been doing. Time waits for no one. It doesn't wait for me even though I am waiting for it. Living life to the fullest without trampling on others. Being responsible and yet being carefree. Life is indeed very beautiful even though it is half-filled with blunders and heartaches.

1 Comments:
dre! napanuod ko na rin toh! ganda noh?
what if????
hellow dre, mwah!
By
Toni, at 2:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home