Alternative Daydreams
Thursday, November 15, 2007
i'm happy, happy, happy! 2 weeks to go!
I recently started my basic photography class at CAE. And so far, I am having a great time. We shoot on something different each time and I'm learning lots and lots.
posted by mel at
4:27 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
my life. my hopes. my dreams. my frustrations.
Previous
Time Waits For No OneI watched a Japanese anime a ...
i'm backit has been so long since my last update.....
easterlast saturday, we went to bacchus marsh to d...
books everywherei have recently started borrowing ...
happy birthday sis!i wish you all the best on your...
Collage din!hahaha... same as my sis, i started ma...
ninong raffyhis death last February 8, 2007 came a...
Day Trip to Ballarat
thoughtsi feel exhilarated thinking about getting ...
save the date: December 28, 2007
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home